1. Link to your tagger [for me it was KEG] and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.â€¨
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.â€¨
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.â€¨
5. If you donâ€™t have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.
OK. Here we go.
1. I saw the Fugees on the campus of UVA in 1996, right before their second album dropped. A few weeks later I played “Killing Me Softly” at a Battle of the Bands in my band, the Kim Tevis Fan Club, which we named after a girl in high school. I played a ratty GTX plugged into an old Fender Harvard amp. We lost to a Metallica cover band with Marshall stacks.
2. The cat in my house is named FondÃ©, which is the Wolof word for porridge.
4. Eu falou PortuguÃªs.
5. I have a bachelor’s degree in music theory. Â I bet you can’t find anyone else who does.
6. When I was a kid my brother and I were models and actors. Â We were in grocery store commercials, father’s day newspaper ads, textbooks, even a movie directed by Jodie Foster. Â I was in an industry film about coal, and while we were filming I passed out and fell in a river.
7. My first kiss was with a grandchild of the 40th treasurer of the United States.